Friday, January 29, 2021

But then again AT TIMES

 [Most terrifying writing prompt of the week:

"But oh my god what the hell you were married since I was 6 years old or something whhhhaaat???"]

Life can be a big ♡~y girlcloud lolololololol

I don't want to feel like I just mowed down a habitat or something.

!!!!

Is that voice verging on teenage?

ArrowArrowArrowArrow alternate to whatever other much more subtle comment might have been said. Omg did you ever see this skit.

It's like a demon voice on her shoulder, or not really actually (it is simply a matter of opinion!) What if I haunted you in the 70s? Oh I bet I did haunt...like at a ski lodge or something! Oh, but change it if it wasn't a ski lodge. What happened??? What do you think??? This is how I trip out on age difference I guess? I saw a film in college about a married couple who lost a boy to a snake bite. It was so sad. I think I can say I wonder now if voices were trying to talk to me about you but that half the time I didn't listen so well. But it is okay with you because we can connect on the heart level and actually that was always our thing. Heart thing first u make my ♡ music notes.

Oh you were less evolved spiritually when I was younger so now is more appropriate said a universe vibe/message.

*****You had more time with snow in your life than I had*****a voice that is connected to water's importance on the planet wants to say.

And we like poetry because it's a way to access certain energies in the universe. You can communicate with me about energy, the universe is saying. That is why we are capable of loving each other now, too.


No comments: