Saturday, December 05, 2020

Some of you guys out there

SOME OF YOU and I want to say more than one or two or three...sometimes, some of you are like the missing pieces in my puzzle, and since death is closer in these pandemic times I want to say you might have more to give and you might even have fun and we're here to grow and make things and sometimes we do it quickly and sometimes slowly so let's keep questioning, and great job, even when you led me astray, sometimes you also got me back on the right track, and I am grateful for more than your minds. By which I mean, there's energy. There's stuff in the universe. I am struggling with words but I am alright with it. Maybe there's a method behind my imperfections, but the attempts to express are what's going to help some of us get to the next fun projects, perhaps!!!

No comments: