Thursday, December 10, 2020

I just know we need to get really smart

I just know it, because we have this whole pandemic thing happening, and that's just one reason, but I just feel it inside, that I want to make better choices and choose things that are aligned with...soul agreements! That's maybe one way of looking at it?

Sometimes I have had an ego and sometimes I have felt really in love with getting closer to what we need to be accomplishing on the planet. I am sure it can be spread across more than one lifetime, but I am in this one now, and others are in their lifetimes. Maybe we can get closer to accomplishing what we want to accomplish. (Synonym search).

And it can be a journey, too...like when they say getting there is part of the accomplishment. I want to get better at seeing how good that can be, too.

No comments: