Saturday, September 26, 2020

This life...and people

Before I type anything else, I wish to say I saw some nice people in the park yesterday and I moved away from them.

They had dogs, they were not socially distancing, not wearing masks, and they were so happy to mingle in a park on a Friday night. One had a tissue and was experiencing allergies or something. Two were black, one man was I believe Indian, and I moved away from these happy people. I did not want to be the standoffish Caucasian, but perhaps I was.

One brought his dog by me after I moved away from them. 

"Don't bother her, don't bother her" he said to the dog.

I looked up at him and smiled and said "Hi." He said "Hi" back. I know they were nice people.

But I did not want to mingle like they were mingling.

The group actually moved by me after I moved away. But they were farther away, in the parking lot. Laughing and having a good time. Well maybe they were safe outdoors.

Oh, people.

And I know people were talking a little about a controversial figure at a memorial service...and outdoor restaurant situation. I heard it was a little close for comfort, but people want to gather.

I heard the "nice person" is a nice one.

It may be so.

I want to go to bed now.

I am going to do thaf.









No comments: