Saturday, January 18, 2020

Simple, intense dreams

I was in an apartment that was very high, above many others. The cat liked to sit on the couch and look through pillows out the window at another cat, who was on some kind of platform down below. A short time later, the outdoor cat found its way into the apartment somehow. They seemed like sisters. The sound of purring filled the air. I woke up and still seemed to hear purring!

♡♡♡♡♡

Next, I was walking around in a garden. I was near some bushes, looking at the moon...Because the sky was so dark, I saw more craters on it than I had ever seen before. I was holding onto a soft branch to keep my balance and for guidance back to the house...went inside and was greeted by dogs...they seemed eager to go outside...

~~~~~

IRL, woke up feeling very ill. Dizzy, crampy and shivering...but the tea I managed to make and some raw ginger truly helped...and there was also a real life purring cat...

No comments: