Tuesday, April 24, 2018

People get attached to forms.

When I was younger I felt I could have been here in another form. I felt bad that something of my essence could have been more accepted in one form than in another. Then an event happened and I understood it from another perspective. You get attached to the way your friend looked. It's difficult to give up the way you knew your friend. Your friend could choose to come back in another way and doesn't actually need your consent to do that. There's a lower consciousness and a higher consciousness. When the lower conciousness is resisting the higher one, there's a lot of turmoil. You are on earth, which has great things, such as mountains. It also has many turbulent human emotions and behaviors. It's very easy to get attached to one way of knowing a person and not want things to change...

No comments: