Friday, May 10, 2013

iz perplexed b/c

sometimes, having the time to read all this stuff on the internet can get crazy

so, there's a salon piece criticizing a comedian and rape culture
and then he's like, unlike the salon piece, this is well-written
and her piece says the salon piece was "impeccable"
(??)
and then i see this thing out of the corner of my eye
and then i'm thinking that i have been or felt funnier in small groups (like four people)
which reminds me of two recent situations with group projects

situation 1:
me: stating my idea 3-4 times to a woman
the woman: not buying it
one guy in the group: oh that's a good idea
the woman: oh, okay! (she writes it down)

situation 2:
me: stating my idea 3-4 times to a man
the man: not buying it
that same one guy: oh that's a good idea
the man: oh okay! (he writes it down)

HA HA HA HA HA!

PS - here's that same one guy on another topic - are you sure we have to write stuff down? (to his girlfriend who is also in the group: "write this down!") well, i'm going to the Kentucky derby this weekend...  i'm going to Vegas with my uncles this weekend... do we need to type it? i'm not so good at typing... oh okay... well, i can probably get my mom to type it...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Anne Lamott on Mother's Day

No comments: