Monday, October 29, 2012

Out-of-season

This is not the season for it, but for some reason I've been thinking about this cool custom I learned about earlier this year. Maybe the reason I was thinking about the cascarones is because of a weird dream I had. There's been some issues with acquiring a new roommate and the empty room takes it's financial toll...well, in the dream, the empty room was not an issue, and I was talking to b.f. about being excited that a baby was coming (not referring to a baby I was having or anything) and then it was like, oh gosh...taking care of a baby is a lot of work....this is possibly because a cousin of his going to have a baby soon. I saw him at Easter. The cousin was saying that he and his girlfriend went to the N.G./AFP Halloween show last year because she's a big fan...he wants to write about music...I got a picture of him getting an egg cracked over his head...they are both about 19 or 20 or so...I didn't think of it before, but it kind of makes you wonder, where do some of those Easter traditions came from?

No comments: