Wednesday, January 25, 2012

On the way to the funny building

Preparing to meet the building of funny this evening, since the book has finally arrived! Earlier, was on the way to a very different kind of funny building when I passed by a playground and a pack of swearing kids. I drew close to the pack and was surprised at myself. They were like young middle school kids talking about who the toughest kids are in their class. Something about their demeanor grounded me. I continued on, did what I had to do, and came back, relieved that the task had been completed. As I went by the park again on the way back a boy was fooling around or doing something on a little ledge. "This one's for you ma'am!" he shouted at me. "Just kidding." I took pictures of a tree with pink flowers. I do hope that Three Men will be funny!

No comments: