Sunday, October 30, 2011

That flower

Ever since I was 16 (or younger), for over half of my life, I've been thinking about a person and it was always about the girl and the garden and the flower and the upperclass guy and the confusion and the suffering that was trapped in that little story. And yet, all this time, why was it so important that I had to identify the flower, and I could not do it, and when I did it was like that's it.
And I looked under Datura and someone goes (in a comment):
"Big day today....Tori played the bridge of Datura LIVE tonight. :)
-- lionessdollposse 1 day ago"
The girl I know who is working as a maid now, she does not listen to the same music, but she likes lions very much.
Maid Flower Night
That story is like a secret (that needed to be told). It is like something about the world that is disturbing. Like why there is attraction (or attractiveness?) to erotic violence. There is something to do with that.

No comments: