Monday, January 21, 2008

Boo slash yay

Boo for losing the cell phone today; I hope I find it. Maybe it's in the library bookdrop. Yay for last night when I met with AKOI. (Yes, there is meditation and now AKOI.) AKOI (which stood for Ass Kickers of Infinity-I can't remember who coined it, but I was not geek chic enough to come up with that name!) was a group of friends that got together when we were in our early 20s to discuss life goals. But then a bunch of us went off and did other things for a while. Now that pretty much everyone is back in this area again for some reason, we decided to reconvene. There is more to discuss and that's fun. We also get off track a lot but I like that! Actually, now I have a kind of fun side project to participate in b/c of one of the "off track" conversations. Yay for cold weather and stars in the sky when I'm driving home. But I hope I find the cell phone. Later-I also hope that the ability to watch DVDs will be restored to my computer! Hello, technology. I guess it's time for me to either take a break or pay up.

No comments: