Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Item: When I went home (whereever that is this weekend...pick a state, Virginia, Michigan, North Carolina, New York...) and took a shower at some point, when I stepped out and looked at the mirror someone had drawn a heart, with a finger, in the steam, of a lopsided heart, with a big scribble inside of it. Freaky.
Item: I do not understand people who have lived in one state their whole life. Therefore, such people probably do not understand me. So I think today. Tomorrow all could change.
Item: Some memories might strike one as old excuses, much like a flabby stack of tortillas, all sitting in a stomach, my stomach, and there they lie, a soggy stack. Mil gracias. Hmmm. I don't know if those italics will work.
Item: I'm getting reacquainted with Spanish. Those working on Spanish tests, or at the Roselle International Market who speak Spanish, deserve many thanks.

No comments: