Thursday, September 29, 2005

moving

I just picked up a little ten foot truck (which is nonetheless the biggest vehicle I've ever driven) to carry my belongings out to Michigan. And my internet is going to get cut off at any second...

I will mention that when I went to NYC, my friends and I saw this rather interesting show in Central Park. It consisted of roller bladers, either in various costumes, stages of undress, or street clothes, dancing in their own distinct ways to music that...well I can't remember exactly but it tended to have a heavy dance beat but it was not techno (?) I think...to a back drop of about 40 people on a hill waving and swirling around multi-colored tie dyed flags.

And what that all was for, other than for the pure enjoyment/entertainment/amusement of the participants and the spectators, we did not know.

No comments: