Monday, November 01, 2004

Hello, sweet tool of procrastination

Yesterday I got in trouble for taking pictures of old, crumbling buildings. Apparently where I went, its not allowed unless you have special permission. I had to give a police officer my I.D., but they let me off with a warning and didn't confiscate my camera...

I'm going to start a tradition of going to diners on Halloween, because I went to one last night and it was very surreal. The diner I went to has a lot of mirrors, and so I was seeing reflections of people in various costumes (a grim reaper, people in white suits from a clockwork orange, a spotted animal with a long tail and a human head, others...) I was reading film theory and thinking "wow! this is really fascinating!" and feeling wired 'cause thats how I get when I drink lots of coffee.

No comments: