Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Children, it seems that lately I cannot

deal with certain disrespectful Hollywood egos who are continually discounting the experiences of others in order to infringe their self-aborbed agendas on everyone around them.

Why are they like that. 

What could possibly be done differently to help them act in ways that are healthier towards other people and the environment in the future?

The Universe sent a dream about a Helen Hunt type of character telling a Jack Nicholson type to knock off his hijinks. 

Then I dreamed I was walking with some female friends in a park, and they were noticing a lot ducks flipping upside down and laughing and taking pictures of them. 

I am a human consumer, too, so I was thinking that I might watch this at some point:

"'The Gilded Age’ Review: How the HBO’s Series Compares to ‘Downton Abbey’" - Bloomberg

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-01-21/what-the-gilded-age-gets-right-that-downton-abbey-got-wrong

No comments: