Wednesday, September 15, 2021

I am so glad feminism exists

You know.

Sara Schaefer on Twitter: "A guy told me I need to start expressing my feelings about comedy THROUGH my comedy. here" / Twitter


Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Twitter: "After a year where frontline workers were thrown into harm’s way (many w/o hazard pay or adequate healthcare) while billionaires hoarded another $4 TRILLION, members of both parties have tried to halt taxing the wealthiest in our society. It’s unacceptable. We must Tax the Rich. https://t.co/5hD3csMC9b" / Twitter


Sara Schaefer on Twitter: "Also, why am I not allowed to grapple with conflicting feelings about someone I admired? It's not me trying to "cancel" someone. There's no agenda. I'm feeling sad about the system we're in, I want it to be better but I feel powerless." / Twitter


"Met Gala: AOC is still defending her 'Tax the Rich' dress" - Los Angeles Times

No comments: