Saturday, May 22, 2021

X's were babies once...

Hey

The Caravelles - You Don't Have To Be A Baby To Cry - YouTube

Can I go back to the cabin surrounded by redwoods in San Geronimo

Ernest Tubb - You Don't Have To Be A Baby To Cry (Country Music Classics - 1956) - YouTube

or Jocko's in Nipomo

BONZIE - Reincarnation (Official Video) - YouTube

or a cafe on the East Coast...

~~~~~~~~~

"Finally, one day, Ma Tin told her parents what she said was her story. She had lived before as a Japanese soldier, she explained bluntly."

~ N. Ripatrazone

The Reincarnated (getpocket.com)

Voice:::::::: OH, well, you see, music tells me I've probably been a man before, and also a woman before, and I'm sure there are so many other possibilities, but DEFINITELY NOT BORN OR RAISED LIKE A MAN IN THIS LIFE, and I wonder why this topic is more threatening to some people than the topic of being transgender, and I have some ideas as to why that might be...

Actually, I take part of that back. A lot of us were raised to be more like a man, even more than we realized. 

No comments: