Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Goodbye, very weird dream.

I had one where I was in Italy, sitting alone in an elegant cathedral, holding up pieces of some kind of cake or dessert, and taking pictures of it at different angles against the architectural backdrop of the ceiling. Four different colors were in the dessert. Pink, green...maybe it was a baked version of spumoni. I did not like this dream. I felt not great. I may have been viewing things through the eyes of a man. I woke up disturbed because of the pandemic and had pain in my chest. Feel much better now. I do not have the costochondritis or whatever it was. My goodness. Health is such a blessing. I am grounded. I am in a boring suburb. It's great. Plain and boring and yes. I appreciate that good, grounded feeling more than anything right now.



No comments: