Monday, December 31, 2018

Well, some are like that sometimes

More from what I read...

"She blinked back the flood of tears she’d been holding since God knows when. She said, 'It’s just, when he has Fox, he has Obama to hate. If he doesn’t have that ...' She kept looking over her shoulder. She was terrified of him. 'I’m sorry,' she said. 'I just need him to have Fox.' I got out of my van."

"The neighbor with the possible attack dogs wasn’t home. The next-door neighbor wasn’t either. But I looked up his account. I got lucky. He didn’t have TV service. I pulled up his modem on my laptop, perfect signal. There was an attenuator where the cable connected to his house-wiring to tamp down the signal — too much is also a problem. I got enough running a line from the neighbor’s house to theirs so the asshole would be able to get his rage fix from Hannity. I remember leaving a note on the neighbor’s door, some ambiguous lie about their internet service being urgent."

~L. Hough, I Was A Cable Guy...

No comments: