Friday, January 12, 2018

I just got that feeling

Sometimes I wonder why I don't leave and go back to the East Coast but then I think of walking through the woods here...I would not be the same person if I had never come here to experience those trails. I didn't do that today (still recovering, sweating out a low fever) but that's what happened.

Also, today I read my friend's "Gesthemane" story. It's about Lazarus. I found it through a database. And then I felt a little better and went downstairs and had enough energy to scrub some vegetables for flu-fighting chicken broth with bay leaves, garlic, ginger, allspice, star anise...

I met you and said I'd see you again and meant it, so I might, but it won't be in the same form as when I saw you last. So that is a loss, but without having had that experience, I would not be the same.

No comments: