Friday, March 18, 2011

Bridge

I'm thinking of walking in a certain place near here.
When I walk over a bridge, or maybe just a place that kind of feels like a bridge, and it's surrounded by something nature-y, I always, almost, have to think of a certain girl. She was photographed by her father's friend/colleague, whatever. It seems, she had a father who was an author.
And maybe it was, maybe it wasn't based on her, but a character in the Light Princess has her name, it seems.
So that's a fairy tale.
But I think of her walking over a bridge, on her way to be a maid.
And other things.
Why so?
At times I've had many impressions of how things looked in her life.
Why so?
Who knows.
So.
A person is not a book character.
And the book maybe will be a musical?
Could be interesting.
Quien sabe? *shrug*
Quien puede decir.
People and books are different.
Still.
Weird little things.
Weird little connections.
All over the planet.
And another walk.
Walkin' After Midnight

No comments: