Monday, February 04, 2008

Something like minutes

Hey guys, I was going to play Eye of the Tiger on my computer and look over my goals but my key card doesn't work so I'm locked out and I decided to call in. Sorry, am I interrupting anybody? No, thats okay. Well one of the things I have to do is take Nena out more. Nena? How do you spell that. N-E-E-N-A-H. Oh, Neenah. She needs to be more socialized. She's supposed to exercise 45 minutes to an hour each day. Wow. Why don't you take her to that one place? Well, pitbulls don't do well in dog parks, but she's the sweetest pitbull you could ever meet. She's a pitbull? Have you ever thought about changing the spelling of her name to K-N-E-E-G-N-A-W. What? How dare you desecrate an Indian name. Ha ha. So blah blah blah punctuality fitness mindfulness healthy holistic dog food with no by products etcetra. Say something before you sign off. These are J.P.'s goals brought to you by H.'s phone. If you're on the go, get Oh! I'm making a note of it. Hey, I remember that time when he finally showed up at a restaurant clutching a gigantic bag of change. "Sorry, I couldn't find a Coinstar."

No comments: