Wednesday, October 12, 2005

tarot and melba 'snacks'

i thought they were called 'toast'

once upon a time...

today I carefully scrutizinized (sorry I'm under the influence of cheap yet drinkable wine) 'the medieval scapini tarot"

by the way it is not medieval. one card depicts rasputin!!'

nevertheless...a fun time.

then I went out and bought "the pocket goddess tarot" by kris waldherr

"I wish they made us learn about tarot in school" I said, after finding websites such as www.tarotforum.net and www.learntarot.com. there are some interesting decks out there. "tarot of the white cats" (I have a white cat.) "the triple goddess tarot" "power of flowers tarot" "inner child cards"

"oh come on you know tarot has to be an out of school thing"

"thats not true! I could see you doing tarot, llike the inner child one, with kids in art class"

blarghy blar blar...

anyways my friend said "I could see you teaching a class about tarot"

"yeah....but then you never know...you could get some girl in your class whose mother is a psychic and knows more about it than you do."

"you're really out there you know that? but its good."

......

"i mean, you are! you're obsessed!"

(this was a convivial and funny exchange)

No comments: