Tuesday, August 13, 2024

I had a 1980s or 90s kind of grown-up dinner tonight.

I felt really sad and disturbed this evening by some sad news, and also hungry, so I ate a lot for dinner. It was wine and french bread...wow, just the wine and french bread with nothing on it let me know how much of a simple soul I am...I used to live in one kind of little town, and now I live in another...the wine was cheap but it got a 90 rating and had a pretty label and still tasted good after being opened and put in the fridge for a few days, and that's all I need...I ate a tuna sandwich on ciabatta with lots of toppings and a pickle and some chips and I fixed up my actual  salad so that it was different from a regular Greek salad because it had apple white wine dressing, or something like that on it.

Maybe some can come to visit this little town too, sometime...someday.

No comments: