Monday, August 26, 2024

Peaceful moments. Treasure them.

The "in the moment" feeling is what feels the best.  In the morning, it was as if the universe wanted me to acknowledge so many nooks and crannies where trauma and unwell feelings had been hiding. I needed to try to process those states with tapping, essences. It was not easy to experience, but looking back now, it went so fast...Later, there was a meditational moment...saw a huge hummingbird out the window, but couldn't think of wanting to take a picture of it until after it left...a while later, I noticed it felt like time was marching on and there was a need to delegate what needed to be done in the evening versus what could wait for another day...and now I feel like accepting that peace can feel good is truly my favorite part of the day. Good evening...

No comments: