Saturday, August 31, 2024

A Useful Tool.

 "Window of Tolerance"

~ annaakana

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C74O6KpJnYY/?igsh=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

X: I want a coffee and a pastry 

(Like those girls enjoyed in As the Waltz was Ending before the Nazis ruined things)

Y: Do you want to go shopping at that one place 

X: okay we could go there 

Y: I have reason to go to that area 

X: What is the reason 

Y: I may have bought something 

X: What did you buy 

Y: More of that thing 

(A thing that can either make the buyer some money or lose some money)

X: okay I guess that's a good reason 

Y: on clearance 

X: hmmm

X: I think I need to lay down and process this so I'm not going to have any coffee and pastry 

X: I will just digest and process the raspberries and water for a little while.

No comments: