Saturday, September 14, 2024

Time to get better again.

I suppose my deepest feeling is that people really need to take care of their health, and when they do that, it will be what's best for them, and it will be good to others as well.

From one perspective, pain means I have to cave into my body's stress response signals again tonight and it's changing my plans. Is it frustrating? Yes. I thought I preferred to do things a certain way, in my head, but my body needs me to do it another way.

To be honest, I wonder, what if I didn't really want to do it that way anyway, and my body pitches a fit at me for not listening. 

It's really hard to live in the society which has way too much focus on unhealthy patterns that are going to just horrify people in the future, and in fact, they already horrify some people. 

Anyways, I don't want to drain myself too much by talking about it too much, cuz I have to tend my needs.

Let's get better now.

No comments: