Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Please help me become more intelligent. Please, universe, please.

I had such an interest in spirituality when I was younger. I truly want to be more into healing things. I should speak to myself differently. Like, when I have a physical issue I should say, Thank you, thank you body. Thank you for giving me this opportunity to learn more and heal. I appreciate this partnership we are in together. I want to get better at honoring our partnership. That's me. And this body I am currently living in. Unique genetics are a blessing. That's a belief that could be more accepted. I hear that people can get pushed off course because the force field around the Earth is dense and...well, I don't know. I suppose that's one explanation. Of course, when you're younger and someone older is taking care of your basic food and shelter needs, it's easy to think that you're not going to get pushed off course when you get older. If you're more sensitive, it's best to accept it, and to know you are invited to learn as much as you can about how to best take care of yourself and your life. Feeling excessively sensitive to caffeine or two other kinds of things...well, this is an opportunity to learn.

No comments: