Wednesday, September 11, 2024

I haven't even watched this yet. What will it reveal?

 "Judging More Red Flag AITA Stories"

~ Dustin Poynter

https://youtube.com/watch?v=x8kudTSJnaA&si=wsRETG7SPy38T3-6

I just watched 2 minutes and decided to  acknowledge a thought that was coming up like a cloud, like a poof of smoke...have you ever felt like you had a message to impart, and it got ignored???

Okay, back to the YouTube video.

7 minutes in. I had to go check in the other room and I said are you okay? I'm paranoid because I've had caffeine. I heard a noise and I wanted to make sure you're okay. 

Y: Was the noise this (sucks deeply on a straw from a cup empty of all but ice)

X: Yeah I wanted to make sure you weren't gasping for air.

Y: hahaha

X: hahaha

Back to the video!!!

Lol, minute 8: "the silly plant"!!!!

Minute 9: Do your angels want you to take care of your health? Yes. Believe the Imperfect Oracle who accidentally stepped on the cat's paw with a big fat human toe. 

Omigosh, how did that last story get its hooks so deeply into me?

No comments: