Thursday, May 09, 2024

Why do you feel so dedicated to old patterns that are not great for you?

I don't think I complain about the behavior of a certain guy because I'm a "mean person."

I actually feel like he's kind of like an addict who's always getting excuses made for him, and he's always getting people to look the other way when he does something that's not healthy.

I know that other people in society doing the same kinds of behavior would never get that many excuses made for them.

I don't complain because I want attention from famous people on TV.

I didn't say Colbert spied on me for fun. I know Colbert didn't spy on me. I don't make up things like that so that I can "get attention." I'm sure wherever Colbert lives is far closer to my mother's house in SC than however far Conan was from me when I think he spied on me in 2021 amongst other things, (like people who work for him spying, too) because he was feeling impulsive.

And he is a creative person, and he does things like that sometimes. 

But I think making extra excuses for the irresponsible behavior of someone just because he's in the entertainment industry is a form of prejudice. 

You don't make that many excuses for other kinds of people when they do that type of behavior. 

It's unhealthy. It's disrespectful and irresponsible. That's acting like other people's lives are insignificant compared to your impulses. 

How do people get convinced to go along with unhealthy things?

What else do people get convinced to make excuses for?

"The Abbey, West Hollywood gay bar, at center of disturbing claims"

https://www.advocate.com/crime/the-abbey-west-hollywood-gay-bar

How do people get convinced to always look the other way? 

How do people get convinced to make excuses for, say, the kinds of sexist behavior that eventually turns into something worse? Oh, it's okay to be irresponsible for that person. 

Just because you get a nice house? 

Just because you get to live in a small-minded shallow bubble of privilege? 

It's not even a real privilege! 

It's like getting the privilege of being able to snort a bunch of cocaine and get away with it. 

You get the cocaine privilege.

Who wants cocaine privilege!? 

Not everybody wants it.

"2023 Mt  SAC Alumnus of the Year..."

https://youtube.com/watch?v=8_DWO7HVlis&si=Y0np0Ud0h-QYKWw3

I'd like to also say that while I've on occasion won a debate in my past because I researched things and I was able to speak well, I have never wanted to "rip people's heads off" to make myself feel important.

This is what happens when you have a materialistic, shallow, and spiritually bereft society that rewards you for ridiculous behavior patterns. 

It's like the one who gets away with being irresponsible has not even got the real privilege. He just has the patriarchal privilege. 

It's not even good for him. 

No comments: