Wednesday, July 06, 2022

Why not make a better way going forward?

Because it's always possible for people to show they're capable of change! Yay!

"Ideally, Biden would have said, “I see where you’re coming from; I see where what I said [about the Hyde Amendment] was harmful or problematic. Here are some ideas I have to protect women.” Or he could have said, “I plan to come up with some ideas.” He could have taken any amount of responsibility for his views. Going in, none of us really believed that would happen, but there’s always a possibility for someone to show they’re capable of change."

~ K.C Cayo / M. Solis

"Joe Biden Wagged His Finger At Me When I Asked Him About Abortion" - VICE

https://www.vice.com/en/article/3k3jgj/joe-biden-wagged-finger-at-activist-in-viral-twitter-photo

No comments: