Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2026

Oh and it was also interesting to notice this 🍷.

Nobody was interested in what I was doing for a living or asked me once what I was doing and I had said that I was married and I think that was the most important thing there was to know about me. So the whole conversation about how life is game and it's not so stressful if you just look at it that way came about because I said my sister had worked in hospitals and it got stressful and now she was working at a law firm and she liked that better, and that was the short and simple and easy version and left out so many other stories I could have been talking about. But I achieved having a pleasant time and I was happy about that! I also told them about some of the jobs I'd had in the past and that seemed to be enough information to meet the requirements of having a pleasant evening and it was very pleasant! Plus we got to talk about upstate New York because other people were from there as well! They said the wine in upstate New York is no good cuz they were being wine snobs and that was fine. But as I said well maybe the Gewurztraminer is good. And then they said maybe it was. They were such wine snobs that Temecula wines weren't good enough for them to drink either. Spoiled for choice in California! I guess one will have to travel to Temecula directly to know which ones are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment