Pages

Friday, September 18, 2026

Gosh, I should ask the universe for some more guidance.

For some reason I was remembering walking by a particular apartment when looking for new place to live -- gosh this must have been more than 10 years ago now -- and this person, a complete stranger to me, will never know the effect they had on me, but I just felt such a vibe from her place. I wished I could be friends with that person when I walked by her apartment. The vibe was creative and ladylike, but in a good way, like a high-heeled shoe that would be fun to try on. And what really sold me on me thinking that this was a good person was cat I caught a glimpse of through the screen door. I thought, that cat has pampered princess energy and I love it! I just had a feeling the person who lived in that apartment was so good at taking care of her cat and her space and herself.

Anyways, to be disheveled and fall apart is kind of a great luxury in and of itself, in a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment