Lit Lover

Tuesday, July 28, 2026

This should be on the news.

 


"The toddler was found alive"

https://www.threads.com/@oneradlatina/post/DbWESQVFAGj?xmt=AQG0xschL8y9z6Q8xwRXeagbAO34pGq3R2zqFuZwAFDSaUJlH2bBSSgdecNOpDso1mGiueY&slof=1

Posted by Lit Lover at 3:05 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Pages

  • Home

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2026 (7564)
    • ►  August (730)
    • ▼  July (1367)
      • Imagine living in a much better society where peop...
      • I'll just let my impaired self and damaged tooth k...
      • Maybe look for the kinds of people your body belie...
      • Good news: The time to grow up is now.
      • Flakiness abounds.
      • I have to go inspect the well-being of my sun-pois...
      • Social media is silly.
      • Too many people are not being good at doing their ...
      • It seems so illogical.
      • It's kind of harsh, but it's also true.
      • Mistake, or not really?
      • Trauma! How inconvenient can it be to experience i...
      • How much progress have we actually made as a society?
      • Such a different story from Anne Frank's, huh?
      • I wish more parents had not been convinced by the ...
      • Just imagine if we had all grown up in a different...
      • Something I woke up thinking about today was...
      • You were not programmed by Patriarchal Culture of ...
      • Tough times, tough times, tough times.
      • Out out, vulnerable vulnerability...
      • I liked listening to this one very much in the car...
      • Expressing themselves in unique ways!
      • Sad that this is true.
      • Some cats don't take well to the needy men.
      • If at first you don't succeed...
      • Someday the nation's princes and princesses will c...
      • That's too bad. They should stop traumatizing so m...
      • "Socially disencentivized to acknowledge any of th...
      • I wonder if they can inject them with something th...
      • It's a lot better than a Big Dumb Patriarchal Whit...
      • πŸ˜‘πŸ•³️πŸ‘ΊπŸ•³️♀️πŸ•³️πŸ€¬πŸ•³️πŸ˜€πŸ•³️πŸ–•πŸ½πŸ•³️⚕️πŸ•³️πŸ©ΈπŸ•³️🚺
      • What about this song. πŸ“―
      • Enough about the spoiled people, though.
      • Kayleigh Bonner did some very interesting investig...
      • This is disgusting.
      • Peaceful things!
      • Ugh!!!!!!
      • It's like the "Sweet Dreams are Made of This" song.
      • Have you ever wanted to say this to somebody, and ...
      • I could be talking to some right now.
      • It's something that can be brought up in therapy.
      • ICE Agents, ICE Agents, some of the creepy dads be...
      • And creepy means creepy.
      • It's a very stressful culture.
      • Sadly, some of us did have to learn the hard way
      • This was smart!
      • Being so racist and misogynistic is too bad for th...
      • I suggest finding a trained professional, or sever...
      • There's a movement afoot...
      • Why are people like that?
      • The histories that will be written make me shiver.
      • Can't fix everybody. Or maybe anybody, actually?
      • What?
      • Who can say what makes some people feel pleasure?
      • Unhappy Nation.
      • Back to making my hat.
      • And I remain sorry that some people's parents are ...
      • This has got a nice soothing ocean background and ...
      • I mean, I'm glad I believe in reincarnation, but...
      • Everytime I try, my body protests.
      • Even my teeth must be reminding me, post happy hour.
      • Actually, I was trying to have fun yesterday, and ...
      • Mind your bread and circuses, you guys.
      • The story I've been looking at this morning is fro...
      • I almost forgot about writing morning pages.
      • I think this is a cool writing prompt.
      • I'm curious to see the film adaptation soon.
      • Isn't that funny?
      • TSK! The first chapter is already so horrifying.
      • I will read this one! I feel I read it a long time...
      • Just remember I have a body to take care of right ...
      • I'm remembering being on the playground in element...
      • Maybe I'll just have to take care of myself now.
      • I remember a little more about the sad dreams.
      • How much sorrow helps a good song get made...
      • For some of the performers who still going on with...
      • But maybe it's time to get back to the peaceful mu...
      • People like this make me feel more okay than peopl...
      • Maybe meditation music is really good to listen to...
      • I just saw poisonous spider.
      • This is like somebody I would have tutored in anot...
      • This little comedy skit actually reminded me of a ...
      • People have reason to believe that some truly terr...
      • Also, we could normalize expecting better for the ...
      • I don't know a single one of this guy's songs, but...
      • Some of today's thoughts... Possible prompts...
      • This must have happened very quickly. Sad and shoc...
      • Also, auuuugh!
      • For health reasons!
      • If you don't overdo it, this song is the best some...
      • Because some people still read, apparently...
      • A friendly question. I drink their stuff too somet...
      • People are nicer to each other in third grade.
      • Where's Friendship Island? Bet there ain't no conc...
      • A survival strategy that is not sustainable will n...
      • There should be studies...
      • I had a dream about working at a college again, an...
      • You would just watch their motherly instincts come...
      • It's really scary. 😱
      • To the tune of London bridge...
      • Be useful!
      • Hmmmph.
      • Definitely deserve access to instruments.
      • Lingering in some minds more than in others.
      • But not you, because you're better than that.
      • It's a good thing.
      • Oh my gosh, the "Back to School" content is hittin...
      • Since I haven't been catering to the opinions of t...
      • The Patriarchal People have been very repressed.
      • Wicked. Wickedness.
      • Times have changed a lot, in some ways.
      • I wonder if that's why.
      • I suppose we could all get a lot more mystical...
      • Anyways, back to the importance of being mystical ...
      • Hi, clarinet! 🎢
      • I thought I would share a mystical insight, but in...
      • After all, if I did it in a past life...
      • Just a random thought. I felt I should honor it wi...
      • I am so good!
      • Wow, such... Fast fingers on that string instrument.
      • Maybe I could take a road trip...
      • I feel like the society in this country has to tur...
      • If this is true, this is really freaking horrifying.
      • This should be on the news.
      • A song about reproductive coercion happening to a ...
      • Grrr!!! When will human beings learn anything???
      • What about if your trauma is less than 100 years old?
      • Barbro Karlen, we never met you 🎼 πŸ‡πŸ½πŸ₯².
    • ►  June (1246)
    • ►  May (936)
    • ►  April (739)
    • ►  March (919)
    • ►  February (561)
    • ►  January (1066)
  • ►  2025 (5777)
    • ►  December (947)
    • ►  November (709)
    • ►  October (371)
    • ►  September (258)
    • ►  August (375)
    • ►  July (644)
    • ►  June (433)
    • ►  May (353)
    • ►  April (339)
    • ►  March (355)
    • ►  February (528)
    • ►  January (465)
  • ►  2024 (6806)
    • ►  December (455)
    • ►  November (565)
    • ►  October (647)
    • ►  September (416)
    • ►  August (281)
    • ►  July (544)
    • ►  June (542)
    • ►  May (670)
    • ►  April (681)
    • ►  March (928)
    • ►  February (633)
    • ►  January (444)
  • ►  2023 (4681)
    • ►  December (354)
    • ►  November (247)
    • ►  October (353)
    • ►  September (403)
    • ►  August (733)
    • ►  July (432)
    • ►  June (289)
    • ►  May (342)
    • ►  April (333)
    • ►  March (321)
    • ►  February (369)
    • ►  January (505)
  • ►  2022 (5307)
    • ►  December (600)
    • ►  November (610)
    • ►  October (458)
    • ►  September (389)
    • ►  August (374)
    • ►  July (263)
    • ►  June (272)
    • ►  May (479)
    • ►  April (410)
    • ►  March (527)
    • ►  February (496)
    • ►  January (429)
  • ►  2021 (5003)
    • ►  December (379)
    • ►  November (374)
    • ►  October (398)
    • ►  September (244)
    • ►  August (272)
    • ►  July (384)
    • ►  June (454)
    • ►  May (462)
    • ►  April (479)
    • ►  March (591)
    • ►  February (513)
    • ►  January (453)
  • ►  2020 (1492)
    • ►  December (237)
    • ►  November (63)
    • ►  October (35)
    • ►  September (42)
    • ►  August (81)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (89)
    • ►  May (190)
    • ►  April (97)
    • ►  March (230)
    • ►  February (237)
    • ►  January (181)
  • ►  2019 (3048)
    • ►  December (295)
    • ►  November (159)
    • ►  October (143)
    • ►  September (167)
    • ►  August (228)
    • ►  July (266)
    • ►  June (381)
    • ►  May (329)
    • ►  April (309)
    • ►  March (290)
    • ►  February (188)
    • ►  January (293)
  • ►  2018 (2946)
    • ►  December (272)
    • ►  November (309)
    • ►  October (272)
    • ►  September (348)
    • ►  August (369)
    • ►  July (394)
    • ►  June (263)
    • ►  May (208)
    • ►  April (158)
    • ►  March (68)
    • ►  February (113)
    • ►  January (172)
  • ►  2017 (1605)
    • ►  December (118)
    • ►  November (127)
    • ►  October (129)
    • ►  September (137)
    • ►  August (105)
    • ►  July (94)
    • ►  June (197)
    • ►  May (186)
    • ►  April (174)
    • ►  March (179)
    • ►  February (79)
    • ►  January (80)
  • ►  2016 (1903)
    • ►  December (139)
    • ►  November (233)
    • ►  October (130)
    • ►  September (98)
    • ►  August (132)
    • ►  July (119)
    • ►  June (107)
    • ►  May (149)
    • ►  April (208)
    • ►  March (187)
    • ►  February (228)
    • ►  January (173)
  • ►  2015 (1406)
    • ►  December (276)
    • ►  November (166)
    • ►  October (50)
    • ►  September (22)
    • ►  August (59)
    • ►  July (61)
    • ►  June (87)
    • ►  May (91)
    • ►  April (112)
    • ►  March (159)
    • ►  February (174)
    • ►  January (149)
  • ►  2014 (466)
    • ►  December (48)
    • ►  November (34)
    • ►  October (33)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  June (34)
    • ►  May (58)
    • ►  April (88)
    • ►  March (59)
    • ►  February (53)
    • ►  January (37)
  • ►  2013 (531)
    • ►  December (32)
    • ►  November (34)
    • ►  October (40)
    • ►  September (30)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (37)
    • ►  June (34)
    • ►  May (27)
    • ►  April (47)
    • ►  March (68)
    • ►  February (91)
    • ►  January (76)
  • ►  2012 (757)
    • ►  December (55)
    • ►  November (35)
    • ►  October (25)
    • ►  September (50)
    • ►  August (55)
    • ►  July (66)
    • ►  June (114)
    • ►  May (135)
    • ►  April (84)
    • ►  March (78)
    • ►  February (44)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2011 (285)
    • ►  December (17)
    • ►  November (23)
    • ►  October (24)
    • ►  September (17)
    • ►  August (20)
    • ►  July (43)
    • ►  June (30)
    • ►  May (31)
    • ►  April (32)
    • ►  March (16)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (18)
  • ►  2010 (272)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (33)
    • ►  October (31)
    • ►  September (22)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (19)
    • ►  June (34)
    • ►  May (23)
    • ►  April (25)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (19)
    • ►  January (26)
  • ►  2009 (297)
    • ►  December (31)
    • ►  November (17)
    • ►  October (37)
    • ►  September (27)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (32)
    • ►  June (26)
    • ►  May (20)
    • ►  April (26)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (27)
    • ►  January (27)
  • ►  2008 (228)
    • ►  December (22)
    • ►  November (35)
    • ►  October (29)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (17)
    • ►  July (24)
    • ►  June (17)
    • ►  May (15)
    • ►  April (21)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (18)
  • ►  2007 (87)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (21)
    • ►  September (18)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2006 (137)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (16)
    • ►  May (28)
    • ►  April (18)
    • ►  March (21)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2005 (74)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2004 (88)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (22)
    • ►  August (32)
    • ►  July (2)

About Me

Lit Lover
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Theme images by luoman. Powered by Blogger.