Thursday, December 03, 2009

Cool last night

I woke from my dream of saving someone like my sister by pulling her out of a mucky sink drain and the face in the muck became beautiful and blue, and saying "I love you" (by smiling at me as I said "I love you") and then my eyes were fuzzy with sleep and I was actually terrified to almost imagine myself a big Christmas ornament type angel in front of my closet. Not because the bright, empty, but beautifully lit angel was bad at all, but because sometimes you get scared of what you don't expect to see. She seemed to have a little star wand in her right hand. Then I rolled over and closed my eyes so as not to see it, but I didn't feel bad, and went into a beautiful, peaceful sleep.
~~~~~~
That's a Lady in Blue song. That's a Lady in Blue song.

No comments: